Stress: Our doctors tell us to avoid it, the media tells us we all have it, and we often talk about it in our daily lives. Naturally, we’ve come to believe that stress is categorically bad for us.
But not all stress is bad stress. Certain kinds of stress can actually help us accomplish our goals and live happier lives. In this episode of “Money and Mindset With Bright and Brian,” Bright and Brian help you find your stress sweet spot—your optimum level of stress—and give tips on managing the “bad” stress in your life and finances.
Take a breath and tune in to learn:
- About two types of stress—eustress and distress—and how to manage both
- Why you should think of stress like a rainbow
- How to turn our negative feelings about money into more positive ones
- Why systems are the key to making the most of good stress
- When and how to shake off your stress … literally!
If you enjoyed this episode, we’d love for you to subscribe, or give us a rating or review! Consider sharing it with someone you care about, too.