To figure out where you want to go, you’ve got to know where you’ve been. That’s why intentional self-reflection is one of the best ways to understand not just your mindset, but your money habits, too. By thinking about the challenges you’ve overcome—and the ones you’re still working on—you can prepare to crush your future goals.
In this episode, Bright and Brian are joined by bestselling author Valorie Burton, founder of the Coaching and Positive Psychology Institute and a speaker on resilience and happiness.
Tune in to hear how to make self-reflection a successful strategy for taking more control of your life and your money, plus:
- How journaling can inspire new ideas
- The questions you need to ask yourself when reflecting
- How budgeting can help you envision your future self
- Managing your emotions to cultivate a positive mindset
- Why self-reflection can help us be kinder to ourselves—and others