If the struggles of 2020 left you feeling less positive or in control of your finances, there are ways to bounce back.
In this episode of Money and Mindset With Bright and Brian, podcast hosts Brian Ford and Bright Dickson offer advice on how to let go of what doesn’t serve you and feel better about the future when it comes to your money. By knowing what we can (and can’t) control with our finances, we liberate ourselves and become more resilient.
Bright and Brian talk about:
- Factors we can and can’t control when it comes to our money (and why that’s important)
- The root causes of financial anxiety and feeling out of control
- Practices and systems that help us feel more in control of our finances
- Financial habits to develop a healthier outlook and take control of our money
- Using the practice of gratitude to become more optimistic and enjoy better health
Join happiness and financial experts Bright and Brian for a boost of positivity and to learn practical steps that can help you live a happier life.
If you enjoyed this podcast, subscribe or drop a rating or review in your podcast app of choice! Share it with your friends and family, too.