When things get difficult, control what you can and let go of what you can’t. The result can be a wave of optimism that pushes you to accomplish great things—even in troubled times.
In this episode, hosts Bright Dickson—a recovering pessimist who specializes in positive psychology—and Brian Ford—a natural optimist who specializes in financial well-being—reveal how controlling what you can and understanding what you can’t control can lead to a healthier, more productive mindset.
Listen in as Bright and Brian cover:
- Why feeling helpless sometimes is OK
- How to understand what you can realistically control
- The difference between control and influence
- How letting go can give us more freedom
- Optimism and the resilience phenomenon
If you enjoyed this podcast, subscribe or drop a rating or review in your podcast app of choice! Share it with your friends and family, too.