If you’re new to investing, it’s understandable to feel overwhelmed or unsure where to start. But don’t give up: Investing is a crucial tool for securing your future financial well-being. And once you understand it, smart investing can actually be pretty simple.
In this episode of “Money and Mindset With Bright and Brian,” we explain the basics of investing, simple ways you can start investing, and how to adopt an investing mindset that can pay dividends (investing pun intended) in years to come.
Tune in to learn:
- Common myths about investing—and why they’re wrong
- Three not-so-great investing mindsets to watch out for
- Types of investing accounts you can use to help you achieve your goals
- How a robo-advisor can help take the guesswork and emotion out of investing
- Four time-tested investing strategies you can implement today
Want more resources to help you invest smarter?
You can find more investing tips and tools on the Truist Invest page or on the “Investing in your values” section of Money and Mindset.
If you enjoyed this episode, we’d love for you to subscribe, or give us a rating or review! Consider sharing it with someone you care about, too.