Investing is part of a healthy financial life. Generally, you can’t save your way to wealth—the most common path to comfort and financial confidence, now and later, is through investing. But there’s also an inherent risk associated with investing—and it’s natural to sometimes feel anxious on your investing journey. So what can we do when we experience those feelings?
There are several different reasons that you may experience anxiety when investing, and in this episode, Bright, Brian, and special guest Dr. Daniel Crosby aim to help you understand and overcome investing anxiety. Listen in for practical tips to help you build better investing habits and a resilient investor mindset.
What you’ll learn:
● Simple strategies for long-term investing
● Common investing mistakes and how we can learn from them
● How to handle the fear of losing money
● Three principles that can help you become a confident investor
● The PERMA Theory for happiness—and why investing is a tool that can help you focus on the things that bring you joy
Want more resources to help you invest confidently?
You can find more investing tips and tools on the Truist Invest page and the “Investing in your values” section of Money and Mindset.
If you enjoyed this episode, we’d love for you to subscribe, or give us a rating or review! Consider sharing it with someone you care about, too.