1. Automate payables to improve your working capital.
Harness solutions that make your systems more secure and efficient, allowing you to devote more resources to projects that can grow your organization.
- Check solutions: Manage each step of your check payments, such as processing and reconciliation, timely and accurate cash flow reporting, and storage and retrieval of archived checks.
- Electronic solutions: Help reduce your operational expenses and labor by going paperless, if possible:
- Save money with automated clearing house (ACH) transactions and wire transfers.
- Combine paper checks and electronic payments into a single payment stream.
- Payroll management: Eliminate paper checks, reduce processing costs, improve cash flow, lower fraud risk, save time, and increase employee satisfaction with direct deposit.
- Payments fraud protection: Minimize security risks and stop fraudulent attempts before your payment vehicles are compromised.
4. Gain confidence with information reporting and online management.
Robust digital tools can boost your organization's financial confidence, optimize your investment and borrowing decisions, and move your organization forward.
- Online reporting and transaction initiation provide convenient, flexible access to important account information, allowing you to:
- Set your cash position.
- Access information from multiple accounts.
- Initiate time-sensitive transactions in a secure application.
- Monitor and manage your purchasing card or corporate card program as a strategic part of your finance function.
- Automated information delivery instantly imports financial data so you can:
- View data in a spreadsheet or as an encrypted PDF.
- Import data directly into your treasury workstation or accounting applications.
Global payments revenue is expected to remain around $1.8 trillion in 2024.4