1 A loan applicant may be eligible for an interest rate discount of 0.25% when signing up for auto-draft payment by loan closing. The interest rate discount shall be applied to the interest rate disclosed to loan applicant at the time of loan approval.
Any additional promotional offers and terms will be disclosed to the loan applicant at the time of such offering.
2 For example, a $26,000 business loan financed for 60 months at 5.74% APR will result in monthly payments of $500. Other terms & collateral options may be available. All loans subject to credit approval. Standard underwriting guidelines and credit policies apply. Interest rate, payment terms, and conditions will be determined at time of underwriting and disclosed at time of loan approval.
3 For unsecured small business loan requests over $50,000, we’ll need to verify your business assets. Also, there may be additional underwriting requirements for unsecured loans in excess of $50,000.
4 Terms and Conditions for the Truist Q1 2022 Small Business Checking Offer: SB22Q1CHECKING
- Offer information: Earn $200. Open a new eligible Truist Simple Business Checking or Dynamic Business Checking account online or in a branch from January 3, 2022 through March 31, 2022. Within 30 days of opening the new eligible business checking account, you must make cumulative Qualifying Deposits* of $1,500 or more into your new account.
- Enrollment in the promotion is required at the time of account opening, using promo code SB22Q1CHECKING, in order to be eligible for any promotion reward. Please refer to the Account Opening and Enrollment section below for instructions.
- To be eligible to participate in the promotion: You must be a new Truist business checking client. To be considered a new business checking client, the business cannot have an existing Truist business checking account with the same Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN), including but not limited to an Employer Identification Number (EIN), prior to promotion start. The business client cannot be an existing BB&T, SunTrust or Truist business checking client, or have closed a business account with these financial institutions within 180 days of the promotions start date (on or after July 7, 2021). The business account holder must be 18 years or older at time of account opening. The account holder cannot be a non-resident alien. The business must be registered within the U.S. with the business’s physical street address located in the following states: AL, AR, GA, FL, IN, KY, MD, MS, NC, NJ, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV or DC and have a valid U.S. TIN or EIN. The qualifying checking account must be opened in a Truist branch in one of the above-listed states or online.
*Qualifying Deposits for new business checking accounts exclude debit card credit transactions and NSF fee refunds. Deposits can be made on a one-time basis or cumulatively over the 30 days.
- Reward processing: The reward will be credited to the new business checking account up to 4 weeks after the qualification requirements have been verified. When the cash reward is deposited, it will appear in your new business checking account monthly statement as Reward SB22Q1CHECKING. This offer is only applicable once per client. If multiple accounts are opened with the same owners/signers and Truist reasonably believes that the legal entities associated with such accounts engage in substantially similar or limited business activities, Truist may limit the number of accounts that are eligible for the promotional offer to five. Truist may report the value of any reward received through any offer to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law. Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
- Reward forfeiture: The new business checking account must remain open and in good standing with a balance ≥ $0.00 until the reward is processed in order to receive the reward. Reward forfeiture will occur if: (1) the business checking account is changed to an account type not included in this client offer, (2) the business checking account is closed prior to the reward being processed, or (3) the new business checking account has a negative available balance at the time of qualification validation. Truist reserves the right to deduct the reward amount from the business checking account at the time of closing if the new business checking account is closed by the client or Truist within 180 days after opening.
- Other terms: A minimum account opening deposit of $100 is required for a new business checking account. For interest-bearing accounts, you may obtain the current interest rate and APY on your account by calling 844-4TRUIST or 844-487-8478. See Truist’s Commercial Bank Services Agreement to obtain information about the interest calculation. Fees may reduce your earnings. The offer is non-transferable and may not be combined with any other offers. This offer is subject to change and may be discontinued at any time.
- Online Account Opening and Promotion Enrollment Instructions: The business checking account can be opened via the “Open Now” link on the offer landing page or by entering the offer code SB22Q1CHECKING in the Truist online account application. After reviewing the terms and conditions, make sure “Yes” is selected in the “Special Offer” page to be enrolled for this offer. Accounts opened without the Promotion Code will not be eligible to participate in the offer.
- Branch Account Opening and Promotion Enrollment Instructions: Visit your local Truist branch to open a new eligible business checking account. During the account opening process, ask the Truist representative to enroll you in the Q1 2022 Small Business Checking Offer and provide them with promotion code SB22Q1CHECKING. The offer may not be combined with any other offers. Eligible products may not yet be available at SunTrust now Truist branches at the start of the offer.