Whatever your association’s needs are, we can help you finance your goals.
Your association’s needs can change at a moment’s notice. At Truist, we understand the complexities involved in managing an association. That’s why we offer a range of financing options to suit whatever your goals may be.
● Term loans for repairs, renovations, or major projects
● Lines of credit for emergencies
● Insurance premium financing
We work with you to structure your loan to be as convenient as possible. Your specific loan terms may vary but might include:
● Fixed or variable interest rates
● Interest-only payment periods to provide flexibility to complete projects or to allow time to begin special assessment collections and budget increases
● Assessments and lien rights of the community association as collateral
● A revolving line of credit to provide financial flexibility for emergency short-term needs
The loan term is typically matched to the term of the loan repayment, whether it is a special assessment or an increase in the budget. If you’re financing a construction or large repair project, you may be able to make interest-only payments until the project is complete, before starting regular monthly principal and interest payments.
By making it easy for homeowners to pay, you’ll see cash come in faster and simplify collections. Let’s work together to move your association in the right direction.
Contact a Truist Association Services relationship manager to see how we can partner with you
Call us at 888-722-6669 or find us online at Truist.com/AssociationServices.
Truist Bank, Member FDIC and an [EHL Logo] Equal Housing Lender . All loans subject to credit approval. Insurance products and services are offered by McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., and are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by the bank, not insured by any federal government agency, and may be subject to investment risk. ©2021 Truist Financial Corporation. All rights reserved.